Manufacturing Engineering (New Grad- Palm Bay, FL)
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineering (New Grad – Palm Bay, FL)
- Implement and analyze manufacturing plans and projects
- Design develop and transfer manufacturing and engineering tools, strategies and systems
- Develop manufacturing strategies for specific products and processes
- Interface with engineering in coordinating the release of new products
- Estimate manufacturing costs, determine time standards, and make recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines
- Maintain records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Materials Science Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing, AutoCAD and/or Pro-E, Six Sigma, technical writing, MS Project and/or MS SharePoint
Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.