Administrative Project Manager
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
The Administrative Project Manager will be responsible for leading systems initiatives and improvement programs for the L3Harris EHS Organization and plays an integral role in maintaining the day to day operations of the CHQ EHS team. Key responsibilities include support and implementation of EHS Policy and Standards across the enterprise and management of EHS contracted services.
- Versed in risk stratification, action plans, and tracking to resolution within continuous improvement processes
- High proficiency in managing multi-faceted internal and 3rd party projects, contracts, invoicing, tracking/facilitating progress meetings, etc.
- Experience in prevention and control of environmental risks, including compliance with air permits, construction permits, solid and hazardous wastes, wastewater operations, release notifications and all environmental reporting requirements
- Conducts site wide environmental, health and safety audits. Analyzes and interprets results, recommends appropriate corrective actions, communicates results and follows up on issues or concerns through completion
- Participates in review and approval of operations/facilities projects that involve proposed modification of any existing process, equipment or material as well as proposed introduction of any new process, equipment or material to ensure compliance with all general environmental rules as well as air pollution control, storm water management, RCRA, or other such construction permitting requirements
- Participates and supports the development, implementation and maintenance of an Environmental Health and Safety Management System that conforms to internal and external standards and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related Occupational Health & Safety/Environmental, Science, Chemical or Engineering field and a minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience, or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience
- Excellent and effective written/verbal communication and organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products at an advanced level
- Experience in preparing Tier II and TRI/Form R reports, NPDES wastewater and storm water reports, and hazardous/residual waste reports
- Air quality permitting and air emissions inventory reporting experience
- FE, CHMM and/or ASP/CSP a plus
- Knowledge of federal and state environmental, health, and safety regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong experience in managing multiple internal and 3rd party projects, maintain flexibility, and work independently
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.