Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Palm Bay, FloridaJob ID SAS20223005-83205
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Administration C
Job Code: SAS20223005-83205
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
L3Harris is seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform administrative and staff support duties to support Program Managers within the Spectral Solutions Division. The individual must demonstrate the highest level of personal integrity, professionalism, and work ethic as well as delivering a high level of customer service for internal and external customers. They must be meticulous at task management and execution excellence. Creates and/or maintains appropriate logs, databases, filing (hard or soft copy), status reports/tracking. May perform some research or data analysis tasks and report generation. Takes and delivers messages, provide information to callers, distribute and route mail, packages and paperwork. Will schedule and arrange meetings, travel or other events involving customer contacts.
Easily adapts to changing environments and multiple competing demands. Is equally comfortable working as an individual or in a group setting and able to interact with all levels of management.
- Provide administrative support to program leadership.
- Make travel arrangements and process timely expense reports.
- Manage calendars and schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Interface with high-level internal and external contacts.
- Create and maintain appropriate databases.
- May perform some research or data analysis tasks.
- Coordinate events and support additional projects as needed.
- Prepare presentations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of six years related experience.
- Eligible for Secret Security Clearance.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite of tools, including Outlook.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Present a professional face to the department and customer (internal and external) as well as be accessible and flexible to the changing needs of the department.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Possess excellent communication skills, quality commitment, customer focus, strong interpersonal skills and be adaptable.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.
- Be a self-starter and team player.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.