Palm Bay, FloridaJob ID SAS20211404-59762
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Administration C
Job Code: SAS20211404-58762
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
Job Description: L3Harris is seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform administrative and staff support duties to support Program Managers within the Strategic Missions division. The individual must demonstrate the highest level of personal integrity, professionalism, and work ethic as well as delivering a high level of customer service for internal and external customers. They must be meticulous at task management and execution excellence. Easily adapts to changing environments and multiple competing demands. Is equally comfortable working as an individual or in a group setting and able to interact with all levels of management.
- Provide administrative support to the Strategic Missions Division.
- Make travel arrangements and process timely expense reports.
- Manage calendars and schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Interface with high-level internal and external contacts.
- Create and maintain appropriate databases.
- May perform some research or data analysis tasks.
- Coordinate events and support additional projects as needed.
- Prepare presentations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of six years related experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Active TS/SCI highly preferred.
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite of tools, including Outlook.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Present a professional face to the department and customer (internal and external) as well as be accessible and flexible to the changing needs of the department.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Possess excellent communication skills, quality commitment, customer focus, strong interpersonal skills and be adaptable.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.
- Be a self-starter and team player.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.