L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
As Programmer Analyst at L3Harris MAS you will:
- Program desktop applications and web interfaces;
- Participate in software development cycle (design, development, maintenance, etc.);
- Collaborate with customers, partners or members of the project team for the implementation of solutions.
- Write technical and functional specifications.
- Hold a diploma or equivalent in the IT field at the college or university level;
- Have minimum 3 years of programming experience, including some in .NET development;
- Knowledge of relational databases (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: ASP.Net (Web API), .NET Framework, .NET Core, Entity Framework, Blazor;
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps or any other code management system;
- Knowledge of software development cycle;
- Analytical, synthesis;
- Global and systemic vision of information systems;
- Ease of working in a team and interpersonal skills;
- Passionate, dynamic, motivated, agile in action, and a desire to learn;
- Good adaptation skills; and
- Good listening and speaking skills.
- Must be eligible for registration to the Controlled Goods Program;
- Must be eligible to obtaining and maintaining the government of Canada’s “Reliability” status and Level 2 (Secret) security clearance;
- Location not accessible via public transportation, car required.
At L3 MAS you will:
Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be recognized for your impact;
Enjoy a flexible work schedule allowing you to conciliate work-life balance;
Participate in gathering sports and social activities organized by the staff for the staff;
Have access to exclusive on-site services such as massotherapy, cafeteria with outdoor patio, fitness and language classes, seasonal tire change, annual vaccination clinic, charging stations for electric vehicles and more;
Benefit from a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package, including a customizable group insurance plan that fits your needs and lifestyle, and a Group RRSP with contribution match-up.