Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Warehouse Store Keeper
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. and Canada employees, effective October 24, 2022.
Position location: Pat Bay, BC
L3Harris MAS, a subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies, Inc., is an agile and innovative aerospace and defense technology company. Our 1000 employees provide complete military and commercial aviation modernization and upgrade solutions structural and avionics upgrades, aircraft component repair and overhaul, integrated logistics support, stripping and painting, field service support and technical publications, plus a full range of technical support services.
Our specialized aviation facilities include component repair, overhaul and machining, aircraft hangars and other upgrade facilities, structural design and analysis, full-scale fatigue testing and aircraft fatigue management, as well as other engineering services - from mechanical engineering and avionics to electronics and systems engineering.
Our customers perform on the world’s most challenging front lines. They trust us to keep them prepared for what’s next. We combine speed, innovation and flawless execution to ensure confidence and security in the world ahead.
About your next Challenge as a Warehouse Store Keeper :
Reporting directly to the Site Supervisor, the role of the Storekeeper is to make sure that received items are stored in their appropriate location, that needed items be retrieved according to the picking list provided, that picked items are brought to their required location for assembly and or shipping, accurate inventory counts are maintained. It is essential all activities be performed accurately, efficiently and in a safe manner.
What You Will Do:
- Accurately and safely put-away material in its assigned location in the integrated warehouse;
- To safely pick, label and deliver material to its designated destination;
- To accurately consolidate and properly package material in accordance with provided lists and instructions;
- To deliver shipments Pack-up Kits (PUKs), returns, maintenance tasks requirements such as parts and consumables.), accurately consolidated and properly packaged in accordance with provided lists and instructions;
- To return parts, consumables, Support and Test Equipment (STE) and tools from the CSPI to the integrated warehouse, including proper identification and serviceability status;
- To assist the CSPI technician to issue serviceable parts, consumables, Support and Test Equipment (STE) and tools to Department of National Defense (DND) customers as and when required for the performance of aircraft maintenance tasks;
- In a timely and accurate manner, perform inventory counts as required; and
- To report any materiel discrepancies to the Site Supervisor.
- A computerized material management support system (CMMS);
- A computerized management system (SAP);
- Material handling equipment including electric forklift;
- A library of business processes, procedures and instructions ;
- A team of employees each specialized to support their specific process or operations requirement.
- The Storekeeper will be working days and evenings on a bi-weekly rotation basis. We operate from 07:00 to 23:00 Monday through Friday (weekends as required).
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Secondary education in a relevant field required;
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in materials handling and warehousing is required;
- Knowledge of a Material Reporting System (MRP), like SAP is required;
- Possess excellent communication skills;
- Function effectively in English (verbal and written);
- Working knowledge of MS office suite;
- Soft skill: being a team player, resourceful, organized, being capable to prioritize in an short delay environment, customer oriented.
- Must be eligible for registration with the Controlled Goods Program;
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a government of Canada “Reliability” status and/or Level 2 (Secret) security clearance;
- Visit the Government of Canada website for more details.
- For on-site positions, our location is accessible by public transport
Keys to Your Success:
- A team player that takes initiative, is proactive and a creative member of the team.
- Adaptable and flexible in managing multiple priorities and an evolving, fast paced environment.
At L3 MAS you will:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be recognized for your impact;
- Benefit from a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package as of your first day of employment, including a customizable group insurance plan that fits your needs and lifestyle, and a Defined Contribution Pension Plan (DCPP) with contribution match-up.
L3Harris MAS cultivates an inclusive and stimulating work environment that empowers employees and promotes work-life balance. Our values (integrity, respect, excellence), community dedication and commitment to excel in everything we do are the foundation of our culture.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, provincial or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue, 48,000 employees and customers in more than 100 countries. L3Harris.com
Everything we do here has a direct impact on the protection and security of human lives.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.