Space Operations Intelligence Analyst (active TS/SCI w/Poly)
Nevada; Oklahoma; Arizona; New Jersey; Utah; Colorado Springs, Colorado; Colorado; California; Texas; South Dakota; Springfield, VirginiaJob ID SAS20210604-59285
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working with the L3Harris's engineering team, you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
What makes a successful Systems Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Flexible work schedule, paid overtime, cool technology, no micromanagement, nice campus, fun co-workersSystems Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Space Operations Intelligence Analyst (active TS/SCI w/Poly)
Job Code: SAS20210604-59285
Job Location: Northern Virginia
L3Harris Technologies has an opening for Space Intelligence Analysts for an important national Security Program.
The successful candidate will support a high performing team of Government and Contractor professionals to monitor, analyze, aggregate and deliver – All source information, analysis, tasking and decision support information to senior decision makers in support of the Space Warfighting Mission. The candidate will be pivotal in supporting the tactical and operational intelligence analysis needs of senior decision makers. The successful candidate will have experience with Al- source and space intelligence, intel collection requests, operational sensor tasking, and the Space Warfighting mission. The successful candidate will also have demonstrated the ability operate in a dynamic and high energy environment with constantly changing tasking and priorities. This position will be supporting the Space Superiority Business Division of the Space Superiority and Geospatial Sector within the Space and Airborne Systems Segment.
- Conducting research and analysis on counterspace threats, and associated vulnerabilities to support systems;
- Entering Data into intelligence derived internal use products and tools covering adversary Order of Battle (OOB), status and disposition of forces; and
- Determining relevant Indications & Warning associated with threat systems and distinguishing between exercise/training activities and potential real-world operations/application.
- Generating a daily Intelligence and Operations Summary briefing that conveys the current global situation, national security priorities, counterspace threats, GEOSPATIAL intelligence, foreign launch activity, adversary weapons characterizations, and other information;
- Developing Weekly Intelligence Summary, and Activity Reports;
- Managing the Operations Highlight process in support of daily Intelligence and Operations Summary briefing, monthly all-hands, and Quarterly Program Reviews (QPRs) Support Joint Targeting Working Groups/ Coordination Boards as needed;
- Generating and managing intelligence collection and analysis requests through Space Collections Working Group, SOCC Sensor Collection Request, National MASINT Requirements System, COLISEUM, or similar requests
- 4 plus years of intel analyst experience
- Space intel analysis experience preferred
- All source analysis preferred
- TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite programs, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective organization level communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.