Manager, Supply Chain Management
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Manager, Supply Chain Management
Job Code: SAS20210401-54638
Job Location: Nashua, NH
- Leads a team comprised of experienced professionals and managers with focus on policy and strategy implementation.
- Holds responsibility for full supply chain including materials, subcontracts, compliance and procurement for assigned business area.
- Manages the implementation of functional strategies and recommends operational plans that directly impact the short- to mid-term function and business results.
- Develops and champions new concepts or technologies in support of business objectives.
- Communicates within and outside of the organization to influence leadership to accept new practices, approaches, and concepts.
- Supports in the development of subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and/or services.
- Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects suppliers.
- Leads team through supplier performance management.
- Responsible for managing Supply Chain (Subcontracts, Material Management, etc.) to achieve customer satisfaction and deliver on annual goals for Supply Chain performance, Business Area revenue and other key performance metrics. Additionally, responsible for delivery of Supply Chain Cost Savings to meet annual objectives.
- Ensures Supply Chain Compliance with all applicable Policies, Procedures and applicable Public Law and Federal Regulations.
- Is highly engaged with the evaluation, assessment and resolution of Supply Chain issues or key risk areas.
- Ensures the Supply Chain team performance is properly reported/communicated to the Business Areas and provides schedule, financial, & technical performance data as required by the business.
- Leads and guides the business to determine the sourcing strategies of new technologies, products solutions or collaborations. May function as organization spokesperson on advanced projects or programs as the Supply Chain subject matter expert or authority.
- Provides Supply Chain functional review/approval of labor estimates for the Supply Chain functions in support of requirements for bid and proposal efforts in accordance with customer RFP, Statements-of-Work, and other contractual/business requirements. May assist or participate in the development of these labor estimates in accordance with established business unit processes.
- Overall responsibility for the management and relationship development of the business area supplier base and handles first level supplier escalations as appropriate.
- Communicates with parties within and outside of the organization which includes customers or vendors. Works to influence others to accept individual or team’s views or practices and changes to concepts, practices, and approaches. Requires ability to communicate with senior leaders and executives regarding matters of importance to the function or business area.
- Responsible for creating workforce and staffing plans for team or department to ensure availability of human capital necessary to accomplish departmental business results.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 9 years prior related experience. Graduate Degree with a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
- Previous Supply Chain Management experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of and experience with FAR, ITAR, and EAR regulations.
- Leadership experience.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.