Associate, Electrical Engineer (FPGA)
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Job Title: Associate FPGA Design Engineer
Job Code: SAS20202503-43597
Job Location: Nashua, NH
L3Harris Technologies is looking for a FPGA/Hardware Engineer to lead development of new cutting-edge electronic warfare products while supporting existing product improvements. Bring your experience in architecting FPGA Designs as well as implementation and verification to advance state of the art applications supporting Electronic Attack, Electronic Protection and Electronic Support.
- Develop FPGA designs and IP modules according to specifications
- Innovate new ideas and explore new technologies
- Work in a team of engineers.
- Perform FPGA system design, implementation, verification, integration and validation activities.
- Analyze results and build data to identify root cause issues and trends.
- May require 10% travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 0-2 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience in VHDL or Verilog RTL coding for FPGA synthesis and verification
- Experience in a lab debug environment for interfaces such as DDR3, DDR4, I2C, SPI, RS232 and more.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Familiarity with MATLAB, C, and C++ programming
- Scripting language experience such as TCL/TK, Python, etc.
- Digital Signal Processing Experience
- Board level design and debug
- Experience with Xilinx® Platform Studio and EDK
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable with lab equipment (Oscilloscopes / Spec-A / Sig-Gen)
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Nashua - Systems Engineer - Signal Processing Melbourne, Florida, Dulles, Virginia, Nashua, New Hampshire
- Lead, Systems Engineer Dulles, Virginia, Nashua, New Hampshire
- FPGA Electrical Design Engineer Palm Bay, Florida, Mount Prospect, Illinois, Van Nuys, California, Nashua, New Hampshire, Wilmington, Massachusetts, San Diego, California, Alpharetta, Georgia