Integrated Logistics Support Associate
Muskegon, MichiganJob ID AS20211602-56712
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Integrated Logistics Support Associate
Job Code: AS20211602-56712
Job Location: Muskegon, MI
Job Description: The Sr. Associate, Integrated Logistics will perform hands-on training, troubleshooting/maintenance and vehicle integration tasks for the HMPT Transmission. This is a full time position located at Muskegon, MI.
- Must be able to provide hands-on troubleshooting/maintenance and vehicle integration support for L3Harris CPS HMPT Transmission and the ADVS-1790 engine
- Periodic travel from the site to CONUS military installations for periods up to 30 days or long on occasion. Travel will be via company vehicle or air depending on the situation
- Provide individual product incident and retrofit reports and other weekly reports in a timely manner
- Provide detailed and concise input to Technical Publications (Repair and Parts manuals) and failure analysis reports that meets established content and format requirements
- Will work closely with both customer and Government personnel. Required to communicate regularly with management and engineering team in Muskegon and draw upon the knowledge and resources at L3Harris CPS
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 2 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 0-2 years of prior related experience. Will consider candidates with a minimum of 10 years hands-on experience in lieu of formal education
- 8 years minimum hands-on Assembly/troubleshooting/mechanical/repair/testing experience with power train components
- Must be able to pass a security background check and obtain a Controlled Access Card (CAC)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required
- Vehicle access capability required. Must be able to meet the anthropometric requirements for combat vehicle ingress and egress.
- Must have good written and verbal English language communication skills
- Solid presentation skills to provide training material to an audience of up to 12 people
- Must be able to diplomatically communicate with customer and L3Harris personnel and maintain composure, especially in stressful situations
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, including personal, work space, and company provided equipment
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Hands –on experience with HMPT transmission assembly/test/maintenance/repair preferred
- Tracked vehicle knowledge and maintenance experience preferred.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.