Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Engineering Co-op and Internships
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. and Canada employees, effective October 24, 2022.
Maritime International in Montreal is a division of L3Harris, a leading global supplier of naval handling and visual landing aids systems, control and simulation solutions products and services for the marine, power generation and space and civil sectors. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Maritime International has operating units located in Australia, Germany, India, Italy, Malaysia, the United Kingdom and The United States Canada | L3Harris™ Fast. Forward..
We take pride in our organization and are excited about our future! Our success is primarily driven by our personnel’s talents, expertise, innovative skills and commitment to making Maritime International a solid, growing division, dedicated to excellence in technology and to supplying our customers with high-quality products and services.
ENGINEERING (SOFTWARE, ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL, SYSTEMS, COMPUTER), QUALITY ASSURANCE, QUALITY CONTROL, CO-OP AND INTERNSHIPS
Maritime International is committed to supporting academic excellence and lifelong learning by providing a meaningful work experience that complements a student’s career direction. The objective of the Maritime International student co-op program is to provide a feeder system of highly qualified and highly motivated students for permanent hire upon graduating into Maritime International or another L3Harris organization.
These positions are located in Montreal and Ottawa.
- Exciting Opportunities in the following fields:
- Research and preparation of engineering drawings, and coordination of design activities with Systems Engineering, Manufacturing, and Production to ensure that designs meet requirements at minimum cost;
- Apply computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis concepts and principles in the development of software for the target application;
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary L3Harris engineers to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to clients;
- Work on our Automated Test pipeline and support the software documentation;
- Work closely with cross-functional members of the engineering organization to develop and evaluate interfaces between hardware and software, and operational performance requirements and design of the overall system.
BENEFITS OF THE MARITIME INTERNATIONAL CO-OP PROGRAM
- Gain real work experience while attending college or university;
- Receive a competitive hourly salary with flexible work schedules;
- Receive career and development training;
- Eligible to Physical Wellness Program (50% reimbursement up to 300$ per year);
- Work with leading-edge technology and forward-thinking people;
- Work on challenging and relevant projects in a dynamic work environment;
- Participation to our PEER Onboarding Program for incoming new hires and their managers;
- Canadian Industrial Leadership Award (CILA) women program eligibility Home - Canadian Industrial Leadership Award (cilaward.ca).
- Pursuing an engineering degree in software engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mechanical engineering, systems engineering or computer science;
- Commitment to work well done, ensuring follow-ups and seeing that deadlines are respected;
- Ease of working with people (customer teams, several internal services and external suppliers);
- Bilingual French and English.
L3Harris subscribes to the principle of employment equity and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities, who are qualified, to apply.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript to careers.mapps@L3Harris.com