L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
- Follows up on all awards through completion of order.
- Negotiates with suppliers and analyzes suppliers’ operations to determine factors that affect prices and to determine lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
- Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, and maintains necessary records.
- May prepare request for proposals (RFP) and bid packages.
- Negotiates and settles with suppliers regarding damage claims, rejections, losses, return of materials, over-shipments, cancellations and engineering changes.
- Follows applicable anti-corruption ethics, laws, and regulations.
- Order parts from supplier (mainly customer furnish good) to responds to operations needs.
- Follow order placed with supplier
- Solve quality issue and ensuring material availability.
- Works under general direction and guidance within standard processes for non-routine tasks.
- Communicates with contacts to explain and interpret information.
- Works to achieve operational targets that impact team results.
- Standard processes are provided and peer review may be required.
- Communicates with contacts on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring some explanation or interpretation in order to understand and reach agreement.
- Work consists of less-routine tasks in contribution to changes in systems and processes to solve problems.
- Expected to propose solutions to problems for others review.
- Works to achieve operational targets within job area which has impact on the overall achievement of results.
Bachelor’s Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience or Technical Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience;
Bilingual (French & English);
Works independently under regular direction and guidance on non-routine tasks requiring judgement and initiative.
Good organizational skills, leadership, and teamwork;
Must be eligible for registration to the Controlled Goods Program;
Must be eligible to obtaining and maintaining the government of Canada’s “Reliability” status and Level 2 (Secret) security clearance;
Location not accessible via public transportation, car required.
Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be recognized for your impact;
Enjoy a flexible work schedule allowing you to conciliate work-life balance;
Participate in gathering sports and social activities organized by the staff for the staff;
Have access to exclusive on-site services such as massotherapy, cafeteria with outdoor patio, fitness and language classes, seasonal tire change, annual vaccination clinic, charging stations for electric vehicles and more;
Benefit from a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package, including a customizable group insurance plan that fits your needs and lifestyle, and a Group RRSP with contribution match-up.