Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. and Canada employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3 Technologies MAS, located in Mirabel (QC) is a subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
L3Harris MAS, a subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies, Inc., is an agile and innovative aerospace and defense technology company. Our 1000 employees provide complete military and commercial aviation modernization and upgrade solutions structural and avionics upgrades, aircraft component repair and overhaul, integrated logistics support, stripping and painting, field service support and technical publications, plus a full range of technical support services.
Our specialized aviation facilities include component repair, overhaul and machining, aircraft hangars and other upgrade facilities, structural design and analysis, full-scale fatigue testing and aircraft fatigue management, as well as other engineering services - from mechanical engineering and avionics to electronics and systems engineering.
Our customers perform on the world’s most challenging front lines. They trust us to keep them prepared for what’s next. We combine speed, innovation and flawless execution to ensure confidence and security in the world ahead.
What You Will Do:
- Using technical design, testing reports of functionality, manuals or any other documents, to manufacture, install, connect, and verify, and to ensure quality control of wires and electric cables of the aircraft;
- Ensure identification, tracking, securing and connecting cables;
- Carry out electrical continuity control testing and grounding conductors of electrical circuits;
- Verify the continuity of the electric harness and correct problems detected by using ohmmeters, voltmeters or others.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Diploma of vocational studies in cable and circuit assembly;
- 2 years of experience in aeronautic or aviation industry in an assembler position;
- Fluent in both English and French.
- Must be eligible for registration with the Controlled Goods Program;
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a government of Canada “Reliability” status and Level 2 (Secret) security clearance;
- Visit the Government of Canada website for more details.
- For on-site positions, our location not accessible by public transport, car/carpooling required : Direction to Our Facility
Keys to Your Success:
- Well developed communication and presentation skills in French and English;
- A team player that takes initiative, is proactive and a creative member of the team.
- Adaptable and flexible in managing multiple priorities and an evolving, fast paced environment.
What We Offer:
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours;
- Ability to accumulate a "flexible" 40-hour time off bank;
- Comprehensive benefits (flexible group insurance, Defined Contribution Pension Plan (DCPP) and wellness programs;
- Employee Recognition Program;
- Employee Referral Bonus program;
- Continuous Learning and development Program. Opportunities with several training opportunities at your disposal;
- Opportunities for growth, development and career progression;
- Other benefits: Cafeteria with outdoor terrace at our Mirabel facility, seasonal tire change, annual flu vaccination clinic,
L3Harris MAS cultivates an inclusive and stimulating work environment that empowers employees and promotes work-life balance. Our values (integrity, respect, excellence), community dedication and commitment to excel in everything we do are the foundation of our culture.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, provincial or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue, 48,000 employees and customers in more than 100 countries. L3Harris.com
Everything we do here has a direct impact on the protection and security of human lives.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.