Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Systems Integration & Test Engineer
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Sr. Spec, Integ/Test Engrg
Job Code: SAS20221606-84286
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
L3Harris is seeking an experienced Systems Integration and Test support Engineer to assist with the delivery of the Air services Australia (AsA) Enterprise Network Modernization Program (ASA-ENMP). This is an important role focusing on the ongoing Integration and test of elements of the overall system and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
This is an opportunity to take on unique challenges, expand your skillset and experience, and significantly contribute to Air services’ industry leading pathway to Air Traffic Modernization. You will join a great team of talented professionals who take a collaborative approach and enjoy working together. We are a company on the move with more than five decades of innovative and exceptional performance; we have earned our place as a trusted provider to our customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be directly supporting the System Integration and Test team to stand up and manage the overall Managed Services network services program for the ASA-ENMP program through development and initial deployment.
The Systems Integration and Test Engineer is responsible for supporting or conducting test and verification of the overall system and management of the integration and Test environments in accordance with associated plans, processes and procedures.
This position requires an Air services background check with duties to include:
- Production of System Level Test Plans, System Test Procedures and other required System test documents
- Undertaking and supervising of System test activities
- Ensuring that System test activities are carried out within the budgetary constraints of the project
- Ensuring that all system test activities for projects are completed on schedule to enable project milestones to be met
- Design and implementation of Automated Tests Frameworks, including implementation of automated tests
- Management of test environments, including identifying requirements and configuration management; and
- Assist System Engineers with system test activities
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Communication Engineering or similar degree with a minimum of 6 years of experience; OR Graduate Degree with a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience
- 4+ years of V&V Experience on mission critical systems
- 4+ years of demonstrated proficiency in PC skills including hardware and/or software installation or configuration
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team supporting other Test engineers.
- Experience working directly with Air services or similar Governmental Air Traffic organization to develop, test and deploy a new automation or network service to the field;
- Experience in a multi-disciplined engineering environment;
- Experience with Voice Communications Systems, Radios, Telephony (VoIP, analog or digital);
- Experience with networking solutions in LAN, WAN and LTE environments.
- Other less relevant but adjacent competencies such as programming/coding, electronics projects, ICT skills, hardware development, project management are also beneficial.
The candidate must be able to undergo and obtain Australian Defence security clearance to NV1.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Employer that embraces diversity and inclusion in the workplace. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.