Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Specialist, Program Finance
Fort Wayne, Indiana; Palm Bay, FloridaJob ID SAS20223006-85857
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Specialist, Program Finance
Job Code: SAS20223006-85857
Job Location: Melbourne, FL and Fort Wayne, IN
The Spectral Solutions Division is seeking a Program Financial Analyst to lead an anticipated program award. This position will be responsible for financial forecasting, program financial execution, EVMS, and various ad hoc analyses.
- Responsible for earned value management, baseline, and estimate to complete changes.
- Provide internal and customer financial reporting.
- Focus on cost control, achieving financial targets, and driving cash flow.
- Work with program management and the program teams to report the health of the program.
- Develop, communicate, and recommend action plans with program teams to ensure financial targets and program goals are achieved.
- Support finance leadership team in analysis of monthly and quarterly program performance.
- Ability to assess and quantify the business risks and opportunities associated with orders, sales, profit, and cash.
- BS/BA Degree in Finance or Accounting and a minimum of 4 years of experience in a finance or accounting role. Minimum of 2 years of experience with a Master’s Degree.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong teamwork and business partnering skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong planning, organizational, and analytical skills
- Experience with Excel, MPM, PeopleSoft, and ProPricer
- Experience with cost/schedule development, budgeting, Excel spreadsheets, Customer/Management reporting, and forecasting
- Experience with earned value management (EVMS)
- Process improvement oriented, ability to identify and implement improvement ideas
- Self-motivated accurate, and strong analytical/organizational skills
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.