Specialist, IT Business Analysis
Washington, DC; Virginia; Melbourne, FloridaJob ID CHQ20212602-57258
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job ID: CHQ20212602-57258
Job Location: Greater DC area/Virginia or Remote
The Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Process Analyst supports the design, deployment, and operations of ITSM Infrastructure Services based processes. The Process Analyst supports the deployment of polices, process and procedures and assists with IT Infrastructure governance and operations.
- Assist with planning, design, and implementation of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes based on ITIL best practices
- Assists with development of ITSM policies, processes and procedures based on ISO 20000 requirements and ITIL best practices
- Provides analysis and support for on-going service delivery, performance, and governance operations
- Works with key process stakeholders to capture process policies, work instructions, and knowledge expertise
- Supports monitoring services throughout ITSM process life cycle and verifying adherence to specified process requirements.
- Assists with analysis, evaluation, and assessments leading to development of recommendations for process improvements, optimization, and/or development efforts for IT processes Continual Service Improvements (CSI)
- Supports evaluations and quality assessments (internal audits) for proper implementation of processes to meet quality standards (ISO 20000 – ISO 27001)
- Works as a self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Assist in the development of Service Level Agreements (SLA), Critical Success Factors (CSF), and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Works with ITSM leadership and key process owners identifying, documenting, and reporting service delivery metrics
- Conducts analysis of internal customer survey results leading to development of recommendations for process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- ITIL Foundation certification or training
- Knowledge of ISO 20000 Information technology — Service management system requirements (governance and compliance)
- Proficient knowledge of ITSM processes (ITIL based), in particular:
- Configuration, Change and Release Management
- Incident, Service Request and Problem Management
- Service Level Management
- Internal Audits (ISO 9001, ISO 20000 or ISO27001)
- Good written and communications skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes.
- Familiarity with “ServiceNow Platform” for IT Service Management and Operations
- ISO 9001, ISO 20000 or ISO27001 auditor or lead auditor certification a plus
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.