MRP App Admin
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Experienced Application Administrator for COTS and internally developed windows web applications with MS SQL and Oracle back-ends. Support web architecture, legacy applications, enterprise-wide applications and software upgrades for internal use by L3Harris business segments.
- General support of Windows servers and IIS
- Provide technical end-user support for our applications
- Use ServiceNow and Jira to track problems and resolutions
- Manage, test, and deploy new software and patches
- Support the environments for user acceptance and regression testing
- Investigate and report application, business and system problems and analyze and track the progress and resolutions
- Research, analyze, and document technical alternatives
- Participate in technical peer reviews
- Document configuration settings and technical processes
- Lead technical upgrade of small applications and databases
- Apply standard IT principles, concepts, practices and techniques
- Provide operation and maintenance support of enterprise-wide web applications
- Experience with application administration, technical end-user support, and change management
- Good understanding of three-tier COTS applications, internally developed software, Oracle/SQL Server databases, Windows application server tier, and web-based client tier
- Experience with writing and executing custom SQL queries against an Oracle or SQL Server database
- BSMIS, BSCS, BSSE, BSIS or equivalent with 6+ years of work experience with Application and System Administration
- 10+ years of work experience with Application and System Administration
- Familiar with software life cycle development methodologies
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving, technical analysis and documentation
- A willingness to work with teams, individuals, and vendors to troubleshoot and resolve application problems
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail under tight deadlines
- Experience and leadership skills to identify systemic problems and to provide solutions
- Have ability to self-start and solve problems quickly
- Ability to meet deadlines, embrace new technologies, and follow process
- Experience as MRP Cincom Control Administrator
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.