Lead, IT Business Analysis
Melbourne, FloridaJob ID CHQ20210402-56185
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
The IT Lead Business Analyst supports Deltek Costpoint and Shop Floor Time for 20+ divisions and is an integral member of the Corporate IT organization.
This candidate must have an understanding of the Costpoint Domain Modules, including MRP, Inventory, Time & Labor, or Finance, have a technical background to support different types of application interfaces, and experience with both the functional front-end of Deltek products as well as SQL Server query skills to pull data and support back-end database functionality.
- Serve as a general Functional Analyst subject matter expert for Deltek Costpoint ERP systems in support of multiple divisions, stay informed of new and/or changes in business rules and policies, and make recommendations to stay compliant.
- Support End-Users in the day-to-day application of the system by discussing and resolving problems.
- Answer questions associated with DELTEK Costpoint ERP application, its features, and its capabilities and provide input for design and construction of test cases and business scenarios.
- Use MS SQL to research issues and support the relationship between Costpoint and Corporate applications.
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
- Perform research and analysis of divisions’ business needs and support the development of solutions.
- Incumbent will need to demonstrate strong analytical skills and sound business judgment along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Act as a liaison between Information Technology (IT) and the functional departments to determine business needs and recommend appropriate solutions within assigned materials and financial functional areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 9 years of prior related experience or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
- Five (5) years’ experience in Deltek ERP Costpoint (Materials, Time & Labor or Finance), MRP, Inventory applications, Finance applications.
- Deltek, Costpoint, Materials, MRP, Inventory, SQL, time keeping, payroll implementation, scripting, finance/accounting background.
- General database knowledge with MS SQL or Oracle SQL experience.
- Extensive experience with Deltek ERP Costpoint application environment with emphasis on Materials Management, Supply Chain, MRP.
- Financial background and general knowledge of Accounting principles, particularly as it relates to interaction between Materials and Accounting domains.
- Strong level knowledge of industry practices, principles, concepts and standards.
- Government Contracting industry practices, principles, concepts and standards.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $86,000 - $159,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.