IT Leadership Development Program (New Grad- Various Locations)
Melbourne, FloridaJob ID CHQ20202907-48466
What makes a successful Intern at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
I completed two summer internships at L3Harris before transitioning to a full-time role. I was able to learn firsthand about the engineering process, the quality of products produced, the helpfulness of my co-workers, how the company operates and the potential to expand my career.Jason, Electrical Engineer, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Information Technology Leadership Development Program (New Grad – Various Locations)
Job Code: CHQ20202907-48466
Job Location: Various Locations
- Complete three (3) rotations over 36 months, with assignments in various functions
- Rotations focus on analyses and business needs in the following functions: Custom Software Development, Cyber Security, UX, Machine Learning, Business Process Automation, High Performance Computing, Enterprise Architecture, Customer Operations
- Extensive use of verbal and written communication skills, problem solving and teamwork on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering, or Computer Science
- 3.0 GPA or greater
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Demonstrated technical skills, business acumen and leadership skills
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication analytics and problem solving. Initiative, enthusiasm; willingness and ability to learn in a dynamic environment with a passion for Information Technology
- Work experience as an Intern/Co-op in Information Technology or related fields
- Self-starter, displaying initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.