Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
Melbourne, Florida;Job ID CHQ20221301-75216
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Seeking a well-established Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business Analyst that also has System Administration skills. Current team supports both a cloud instance of Dynamics Service and an on premise instance of Dynamics 365 (9.0) Sales serving 400+ and 1900+ users respectively across all segments of the company.
- Interact with business functional users and executives to understand business requirements.
- Participates in migration and release management processes and is able to perform other Dynamics system admin duties as needed.
- Provide full back end system administration tasks and day to day support.
- Demonstrate CRM capabilities to the client to promote efficient utilization of the application.
- Advice on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on Dynamics CRM.
- Create functional requirement, estimates, and functional design for projects and/or enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Management Information Systems, or equivalent) and minimum 9 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
- Minimum of 6 years Dynamics CRM Business Analysis experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Systems Admin experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Current experience with latest version of both on premise versions and Cloud versions of Dynamics CRM.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Strong understanding of IT Operational domains; such as, Networking, Windows NT, and Security.
- Work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to engage and work with a wide range of customers (individual contributors to senior executives).
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $88,000 - $164,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.