Advanced IT Customer Service Support
Melbourne, FloridaJob ID CHQ20213103-58989
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Customer service oriented IT Technician to provide technical support to our internal and external users in an efficient and accurate manner working in an enterprise Service Desk call center. Represent the L3Harris IT organization with the goal to make sure the customer experience and solutions are maintained to the standards set by L3Harris.
- Provides Service Desk support that meet or exceeds the initiatives identified by Harris
- Supports incoming calls for approximately 50,000 internal employees to meet Service Level Goals
- Ability to work in fast paced environments and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Flexibility and able to work after hours (Shifts 2 or 3) Weekends and Holidays
- Commitment to maintaining the highest standard of customer service is essential with outstanding oral and written communication
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintains Internal support documentation and Website content
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via Phone, Email or Chat
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Log all Service Desk Interactions via ServiceNow System
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Participates on project initiatives
- Support training of new team members and provide on-going training
- Support Disaster Recovery Plan
- HS Diploma or equivalent with 8 years prior experience in IT Customer Service, 2 year post-secondary/AA Degree in an IT related field and 4 years prior experience
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations relevant to Hardware, Enterprise Software (Windows 7/ Windows 10, Office 2013/2016, Outlook), Networking (Active Directory, Exchange Management, VPN) and Mobility support for (iPhone, Android)
- Certifications in ITIL V3 Foundations, HDI, A+, Security+ or Network+ preferred
- Working knowledge of an IT Service Management (Remedy or Service Now) Preferred
- Service Desk Support Center experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable, self-motivated
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good problem-solving skills
- Task oriented
- Positive attitude
- Able to multi-task and technically savvy
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts and technologies (e.g. DHCP, DNS, TCP / IP, Microsoft networking concepts, etc.) is desired
- Knowledge of video and audio-conferencing technologies including Skype, Zoom, Teams
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $54,500 - $102,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.