Program Management Analyst (New Grad - Mason, OH)
Mason, OhioJob ID IMS20211602-56718
What makes a successful Intern at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
I completed two summer internships at L3Harris before transitioning to a full-time role. I was able to learn firsthand about the engineering process, the quality of products produced, the helpfulness of my co-workers, how the company operates and the potential to expand my career.Jason, Electrical Engineer, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Program Management Analyst (New Grad - Mason, OH)
Job Code: IMS20211602-56718
Job Location:Mason, OH
The successful candidate will support the execution of all phases of programs from inception through completion. This individual will have two primary roles within the Program Management Office (PMO)
- Supporting Program Managers in the execution of their assigned programs
- Support the Program Management Organization in a staff capacity
The Program Analyst (PA) will be responsible for supporting the Program Managers in the execution of their assigned programs during the initiation, planning, monitoring, controlling, execution and closeout phases of IES Programs. This will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Supporting the development of Proposals as part of new &/or follow on business opportunities.
- Assist in all program startup activities (i.e. Contract acceptance, SOW decomposition, program baseline, etc.)
- Supporting the development of program documentation and execution of program required events (i.e. Kickoffs, Design Reviews, Readiness Reviews, Closeouts, etc.).
- Coordinate operations execution plans for Production & Sustainment activities with the program plans.
- Data mining program status data and preparation of Line of Balance (LOB) reports for customers.
- Risk & Opportunity identification & analysis.
- Supporting problem resolution to include Corrective Action implementation.
- Analyzing and reporting on program/project execution metrics.
- Assist in Stakeholder Management
- Support PM in achieving sign-off/approval requirements (i.e. proposals, CMARs, ETC’s, etc).
The PA will be responsible for supporting the Program Management Office in a staff capacity as well to ensure the directorate is executing to our goals. This will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Preparing, reviewing & analyzing monthly program dashboard monthly reports.
- Report on program business dashboard metrics to Program Office Leadership
- Assisting in special management studies supporting Program Management.
- Support the execution of Continuous Improvement activities to the Front End of Value Stream (FEVS).
- Support analysis of the team’s work load demand and balance.
- Analyzing and reporting on program execution to internal milestone requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree technical discipline (Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.), Business Administration, Management, or related
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Must be eligible for security clearance
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, using computers, projects, and other office communication tools.
- Ability to collect, analyze, document & report on various types of program data.
- Drive collaboration across the functional organizations to ensure program success.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Working proficiency in Planning, Risk Assessment, Financial Management, Human Resources, etc., including the ability create, maintain and develop management reports.
- Cost accounting experience desired
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PBA-PMI)
- Six Sigma Certification.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.