Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Sr. Associate Integration/Test Engineer
Malabar, FloridaJob ID CS20220809-90174
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working in Software with L3Harris you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
What makes a successful Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical Thinker
- Detail Oriented
I love my job because every day there’s a new problem to tackle, a new skill to learn and an awesome team that has my back.Heather S., Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Sr. Associate Integration/Test Engineer
Job Code: CS20220809-90174
Job Location: USA - FL - Malabar
L3Harris Corporation is seeking a Sr. Associate, System Integration & Test Engineer to support our Communication Systems portfolio of programs in Brevard County, Florida. This is an opportunity to take on unique challenges, expand your skills and experience, and contribute to mission critical systems solutions that keep our war fighters safe.
- Collaborating and consulting with cross functional technical teams at L3Harris to include but not limited to Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Quality Engineering, and subject matter experts in the areas of Environmental Stress screening (ESS) and Electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Working with other engineering disciplines to assist with trade studies, product obsolescence management, assist in designing new parts
- Creating, reviewing, and updating formal test procedures, engineering documentation, and Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM) for completeness
- Coordinating, and participating in all internal approvals for any Integration and Test deliverables that are required by the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Ensuring the proper execution of integration and test activities in the presence of customers and L3Harris Quality Engineering representatives
- Configuring, and operating test equipment such as but not limited to spectrum analyzers, power meters, network analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators and multimeters
- Participating in formal readiness gate reviews and product end-item data package reviews
- Working with Integrated Product Team Leader (IPTL) and Project Engineer (PE) to achieve program milestones, that contribute to a successful integration and test program
- Work in the field ascending and desending ladders working with parts up to 50 lbs.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years Post Secondary/Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience or Graduate Degree or equivalent with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Possess or have the ability to obtain U.S. DoD Secret Clearance or higher
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Prior military experience in U.S. Army Military Occupation Code (MOS) 25S Satellite Communication Systems Operator/Maintainer or U.S. Air Force Specialty Code (AFSC) 2E1X1 Satellite, Wideband, Telemetry Systems, and 3D1X3, RF Transmission Systems
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Works under moderate supervision and works independently on larger, moderately complex projects or assignments.
- Ability to make basic adjustments to systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness in given area of responsibility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office® applications to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio,
- Knowledge of mechnicial engineering applications such as CREO, Pro-E, or AutoCAD
- Good dexterity, and experience with a variety to hand tools
- Experience with editing drawings and schematics
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.