Quality Inspection C
Malabar, FloridaJob ID SAS20210804-59372
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector C
Job Code: SAS20210804-59372
Job Location: Malabar, FL
During its 120-year history, L3Harris has transformed communications and information technology. L3Harris is a proven leader in tactical communications, geospatial systems and services, air traffic management, environmental solutions, avionics and electronic warfare, and space and intelligence. From ocean to orbit and everywhere in between, we provide mission-critical solutions to connect, inform and protect the world.
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don't work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: we work here because we know what - and who - we're protecting! From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform - we're making the world a safer place!
- Perform detailed inspections of CCAs, modules and chassis.
- Use various measuring devices.
- Perform receiving inspection, in-process inspection and final inspection.
- Requires attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Support daily Gemba meetings and present in rotation with team members.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with 2 years of prior related experience.
- Experience in inspecting electronics circuits.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- IPC, ESD, Solder, CCA inspection experience, module and chassis level inspection experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience using common hand tools and measurement devices.
- Experience interpreting blueprints and/or manufacturing drawings.
- IPC certification.
- Experience working in an ESD environment.
- General proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience working with MES.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.