Malabar, FloridaJob ID SAS20212903-58790
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Assembler-2nd shift
Job Code: SAS20212203-58459
Job Location: Malabar, FL
*10% shift pay differential added*
Performs Ruggedized processes from bonding, lamination, underfill, and masking/demasking of product to support all programs that require coating room-type work. Works within established practices and procedures. May provide work direction to other employees, but not a formal supervisor; e.g. lead. Role requires general education; skills are gained through vocational or on-the-job training work experience.
- Under general supervision, responsible for performing a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Able to identify problems and issues in straightforward situations resulting in resolving in most issues. Intermediate comprehension and interpretation of a variety of technical specifications, including IPC knowledge, terms, and documents. Ability to complete less structured assignments determining and/or following methods and sequence of operations in performing chemical applications on components and modules.
- Must be flexible in supporting your current program needs by being readily available to flex between processes as necessary. Be able to support other programs whenever there is a business need. Fully participate/engage in team meetings with a positive attitude.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
- Experience with masking/demasking.
- Experience with bonding operations.
- Experience working under a microscope.
- Hands on assembly experience.
- Experience reading work instructions.
- Ability to work shift hours of 3:45pm - 1:15am eastern time.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.