Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Indirect Channel Manager
Job ID CS20222006-84647
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Indirect Channel Manager
Job Location: Remote
Job Code: CS20222006-84647
Responsible for managing regional Master Distributor and growing company sales of mission critical communication solutions through the indirect channel. Additional responsibilities include effective relationship management supporting channel partners with marketing solutions, advertising, sales promotions, training and general business support to foster growth. It is expected that the indirect channel manager will effectively work with direct sales when necessary and understand all business aspects relative to market trends, competition, vertical market segmentation, product positioning and pricing.
- Responsible for working closely with Master Distributor or dealer to ensure sales/account strategies in assigned territories.
- Responsible for oversight and performance of channel partners to ensure training compliance.
- Evaluate current competitive channel assessment
- Introduce new products and support new product training to the channel partner
- Host regular business reviews in support of the channel partner
- Participate in quarterly formal assessments with Master Distributor along with the Indirect management team
- In conjunction with direct sales, develop annual sales objectives for channel partners and provide quarterly feedback
- Advise management as to the strategic needs of the Master Distributor
- Ensure alignment with channel strategies and work collaboratively with sales management to share best practices
- Accountable for generating and communicating channel forecasts for orders and sales.
- Required travel 50%
- Sound reasoning and decision-making ability; strong analytical skills
- Inclusive management style: Experience leading and motivating teams across the organization to obtain the required business goals.
- Stellar communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills for internal and external customers.
- Must be able to support multiple efforts, changing priorities and can maintain professional behavior in high-pressure situations.
- Proven team player with the ability to work effectively with others; has outstanding customer relationship skills and presents a professional appearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing sales in business to business or business to government sales with multi-decision processes; programs, services, or systems in a technology company; communication systems in public safety, utilities, or transportation markets; or selling critical communication solutions in public safety, utilities, or transportation markets
- Channel management experience
- Proven experience with building and sustaining strong strategic relationships
- Proven experience with consultative selling
- Strong knowledge of market competitors and market technology
- Demonstrated ability to maximize sales growth
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven experience in marketing
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.