Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Product Management (New Grad - Lynchburg, VA)
Lynchburg, VirginiaJob ID CS20222806-85374
What makes a successful early career professional at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
I completed two summer internships at L3Harris before transitioning to a full-time role. I was able to learn firsthand about the engineering process, the quality of products produced, the helpfulness of my co-workers, how the company operates and the potential to expand my career.Jason, Electrical Engineer, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Product Management (New Grad - Lynchburg, VA)
Job Location: Lynchburg, VA
Job Code: CS20222806-85374
- The Product Management Associate will provide product management support for Portable and Mobile Devices Product Line Management team.
- In this role, the Associate provides and delivers product reporting, participates in product line forecasting, conducts ongoing competitive and market analysis, and is closely involved with the vital initiatives to meet the product line revenue targets.
- At the highest level this individual will:
- Support robust and effective commercialization plans and the implementation of product activities for all New Portable and Mobile product launches to ensure attainment of financial objectives within launch timelines.
- Participate in financial calls and inventory initiatives as requested. Help manage the reporting of product-line revenue and bookings to ensure accurate forecasting of product portfolio.
- Work across Product Line Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Configuration Management in preparation for introductions and productization in catalog.
- Develop sales tools and collateral to equip field sales, inside sales and channel partners for success. Implement value-added selling promotions, training collateral, presentations, webinars, and other commercialization activities. Ensure all marketing and sales collateral reflects current product line with accurate data.
- Conduct ongoing competitive and market analysis. Lead competitive benchmarking sessions, prepare competitive product feature comparison spreadsheets, prepare competitive pricing analysis and conduct ongoing market insight. Synthesize insight for input into product road maps, market positioning and strategic planning.
- Prepare ad hoc reporting for product shipments, operational features, and historical sales trends.
- Provide training to sales, customer service and application engineers to enable stakeholders to successfully apply content and learnings into their respective disciplines.
- Stay on top industry trends and best practices across all areas of responsibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related technology or business-oriented field.
- Strong problem-solving, resource management, and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects at once with cross-functional teams
- Experience with LMR or LTE technology to support internal and external customers
- IP networking
- Sense of urgency to execute and success-oriented attitude
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.