Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Supervisor, Operations Mgmt- Cleanroom
Londonderry, New HampshireJob ID CS20220102-76226
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Supervisor, Operations Management (Cleanroom)
Job Location: Londonderry, NH
Job ID: CS20220102-76226
Directs the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives. Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply. Plans and administers procedures and budgets. Makes budgetary recommendations and at higher levels, controls capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor and is responsible for managing two or more of the following activities related to operations: manufacturing, production planning, manufacturing engineering, test, quality, or shipping/receiving/stores. Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree with a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience.
- Supervises support or entry level employees.
- Communicates with parties inside and outside of own team to explain and interpret policies, practices, and procedures.
- Adjusts basic procedures and processes. Plans and establishes operational objectives for a team with some impact on department results.
- Understands basic supervisory approaches and has practical knowledge of job area.
- Supervises individual(s) typically consisting of support level employees.
- Provides day-to-day work direction for direct report(s), focuses on maintaining steady workflow and productivity and resolving operational decisions.
- Provides input on hiring, firing, promotion, performance and/or compensation decisions for direct report(s).
- Reports to Senior Supervisor or higher.
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own team, which may include customers or vendors.
- Explains and interprets policies, practices and procedures of the area of responsibility to others within the organization.
- Work consists of making basic adjustments in procedures and processes to solve problems.
- Identifies, defines and addresses general problems that are typically within the immediate job area or team. Problems are generally solved through drawing from prior experiences or standard procedures and basis analysis.
- Plans and establishes operational objectives for a team within a clearly defined job area.
- Delivers operational results that have some impact on the achievement of departmental results.
- Assigns tasks to a team to achieve operational targets, service standards, etc. Does not have budget or Profit & Loss (P&L) accountability, but may manage day-to-day elements of the budget (e.g., overtime for staff).
- Understands basic supervisory approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, and process execution.
- Typically requires broad job knowledge of technical or operational practices within assigned discipline.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.