Sr Assoc, Quality
Londonderry, New HampshireJob ID CS20210704-59304
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working in Software with L3Harris you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
What makes a successful Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical Thinker
- Detail Oriented
I love my job because every day there’s a new problem to tackle, a new skill to learn and an awesome team that has my back.Heather S., Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Sr. Associate, Quality Engineering
Job Code: CS20210704-59304
Job Location: Londerry, NH
- The Quality Engineer II will support and interface with Program Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Engineering personnel to support the establishment and implementation of effective process controls, geared toward risk mitigation.
- Proactively monitor, analyze, report and participate in the improvement of process and product performance employing proven Six Sigma methodologies.
- Lead failure analysis and corrective action efforts using complex problem solving methods to drive the development of technical solutions.
- Manage product qualification, monthly testing and test report generation.
- Review and verify applicable contractual/Customer requirements and ensure these are known and translated as warranted, into operational plans and test procedures.
- Support through use of data analytics, the verifying and validating of process, methods and associated equipment capability.
- Participate in the verification, validation and acceptance of proposed product design and process changes. As needed, participate in the review and disposition of nonconforming product.
- As required, support the training, mentoring and coaching of lab and inspection personnel in the technical requirements of product.
- Represents the organization when interfacing with Customers and their agents (DCMA) throughout the production phase of their programs. Assists in the conducting of internal audits of the Quality Management System.
- Experienced professional with proficient knowledge of job area and practical knowledge of project management.
- Manage projects or processes with general supervision.
- Communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department to explain and interpret operational processes, practices, and procedures.
- Recommends enhancements to systems and processes. Works to achieve operational targets for specific programs and projects with moderate impact on departmental results.
Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree or equivalent with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.