Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Mechanical Assembler II - 1st shift
Londonderry, New HampshireJob ID CS20211310-70911
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title – Mechanical Assembler II - 1st shift
Job Location – USA-NH-Londonderry
Job ID – CS20211310-70911
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Able to follow and comply with documents such as work instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
• Assembles mechanical, optical or electrical components and subassemblies following specified work instructions and procedures to ensure finished product meets established operational, quality, and cosmetic requirements.
• Ability to complete basic testing operations by loading units, starting test programs, and evaluating basic pass/fail criteria
• May require fine assembly work and ability to complete assembly operations with the aid of a microscope and/or other hand tools.
• Continuously performs visual inspections of materials for defects and conducts any range of functional tests and cleaning at prescribed intervals to ensure proper operation of various components during assembly.
• Reports deviations from standard to appropriate resource for review, instruction and authorization and conducts quality inspection at specified intervals
• Performs accurate data and record keeping
• Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures
• Applies basic math skills to add and subtract two digit numbers. Ability to perform these operations using units of weight, measurement, volume, and distance
• Ability to work with RTV, epoxy, and other bonds/adhesives
• Cultivates a culture that assures effective cross functional team work
• Performs job duties in a manner that complies with environmental, health and safety regulations, policies and procedures
• Demonstrates ethical and professional behavior in accordance with company values
• Consistently at work and on-time
• Participates in meetings and working groups to solve problems, communicate issues, obtain approvals, and maintains specific level of knowledge pertaining to new requirements or policies
• All other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or GED
• 2-4 years assembly/manufacturing experience
• Demonstrated ability to learn and complete multiple operations (25 – 50%) within a work as needed to support business needs
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.