Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Manufacturing Technician B - 2nd shift
Londonderry, New HampshireJob ID CS20232305-101098
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician B
Job Location: Londonderry, NH
Job ID: CS20232305-101098
This position is eligible for 10% shift differential pay
The Manufacturing Technician B will provide support to the production line with unit alignment, assembly, and test.
• Follow and comply with documents such as work instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
• Assemble, align, and test systems and components for optics assemblies and laser assemblies following specified work instructions and procedures to ensure finished product meets established operational and cosmetic requirements
• Work with RTV, epoxy, and other bonds/adhesives
• Complete fine/complex assemblies with small components and apply bond/adhesives potentially with use of a microscope
• Make fine adjustments while simultaneously monitoring computer/screen output of unit results
• Operate complex active alignment stations and tooling
• Use, read, and interpret oscilloscopes and other measurement devices/tools
• Working knowledge of electronic, optical and mechanical assemblies
• Perform basic computer activities with programs provided
• Identify, utilize, and perform preventive maintenance on tools and test equipment as required
• Demonstrate comprehension of engineering prints and schematics.
• Report deviations from standard to appropriate resource for review, instruction and authorization and obtains quality inspection when appropriate
• Support Lean manufacturing efforts through continuous process improvement
• Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures
• Apply considerable math skills to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
• Cultivate a culture that assures effective cross functional team work
• Perform job duties in a manner that complies with environmental, health and safety regulations, policies and procedures
• Demonstrate ethical and professional behavior in accordance with company values
• Consistently at work and on-time
• Participates in a variety of meetings, committees and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve issues and maintains specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies
• All other duties as assigned
• Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
• 2 years’+ related manufacturing experience
• Computer skills required (Excel, Word); LabView program preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency at operating 25%-50% of work stations as documented by training records
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.