ICFR/Sarbanes Oxley Shared Service Auditor (New Grad - Londonderry, NH)
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
The Sarbanes Oxley 404 (SOX) Auditor role presents an opportunity for financial compliance through enforcing SOX policies, procedures and controls. The Auditor will be a part of a team responsible for performing the Sarbanes Oxley compliance testing for divisions within L3Harris’ Integrated Mission Systems Segment. The position is based in Londonderry, NH.
- Assist in executing the Company’s SOX 404 plan by conducting quarterly testing of the internal controls over financial reporting.
- Performs process walkthroughs to identify control gaps.
- Completes control testing and independently investigates exceptions and identifies significant issues.
- Analyzes post-assessment follow-up to evaluate the effectiveness of the corrective actions.
- Support Division in evaluation and recommending improvements to business practices, processes and control procedures.
- Examine records to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws, agreements, and policies.
- Job responsibilities may also include financial and operational audits and reviews of the reliability and effectiveness of financial and control systems.
- Build effective working relationships with various Finance, Accounting & Operations stakeholders
Qualifications: (refer to Career Framework)
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant accounting and/or audit experience
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Highly organized and able to self-prioritize with multiple conflicting deadlines
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint (MS Office)
- Excellent analytical skills
- A creative problem-solver
- Must enjoy audit and compliance work
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.