Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Associate Manager, Operations Mgmt
Londonderry, New HampshireJob ID CS20222701-76008
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Associate Manager, Operations Mgmt
Job Location: Londonderry, NH
Job Code: CS20222701-76008
The Associate Manager, Operations Management is responsible for the safety, cost, quality, delivery, and productivity of the manufacturing teams assigned. This position will work closely with multiple functional areas to optimize material flow, equipment, and manpower within the area to meet or exceed daily business objectives. The leader in this position must drive continuous improvement and remove waste and cost from their product lines and improve material flows within the manufacturing process.
- Provide day to day leadership to the Production Supervisors, Group Leaders, and team members
- Assume dotted line leadership of Integrated Production Team resources (QE, ME, Planner, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring all deliveries are completed on schedule
- Define and hold teams accountable for production KPIs: safety, quality, delivery, cost, etc.
- Leads yield improvement activities, drives measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product utilizing Lean Manufacturing Principles.
- Identify and perform capital equipment justification and process capital equipment request (CER) as required.
- Continually review and enforce the use and maintenance of work instructions, routers, logs, scrap tickets, training matrix, calibration requirements and company procedures.
- Monitor all inventory in WIP, ensure supply is sufficient to meet plan, participate in regular material planning meetings. Inform management of shortfalls or projected shortfall in materials.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly status reports as required. Create & present monthly product & program presentations as required.
- Participate in the SIOP Process as a Stakeholder providing input on the build plan and Production capacity. Ensure that agreed upon outputs of the SIOP process are executable in manufacturing.
- Provides production lead time quotes for new business opportunities.
- Holds IPT accountable for Quality Clinic process and manage non-conforming material and MRB inventories, in order to minimize out of WIP cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining high quality and focus on the details.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office programs, an ERP system and computer based time reporting system.
- Experience with TAKT, Cycle Times, & Line Balancing
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects, tactics, and employees within a team. Typically has strong knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization. '
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 6 years prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree with a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Experience in a leadership role directing the work of others
- Understanding of and experience working with root cause problem solving methodologies
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and measurement systems
- Understanding and utilization of continuous improvement practices
- Experience with NPI process and transitioning programs from Engineering to Quality
- Black Belt/Six Sigma certification or equivalent Lean Manufacturing certifications a plus
- Understanding of Lean and 5S principals
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.