Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Associate, Sales/Account Management
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Associate, Sales/Account Management
Job Code: SAS20211507-65361
Job Location: Japan
Full responsibility for coordinating and supporting revenue goals of the Japan Team. Works with Japan team, led as the sales account manager to develop, plan and execute account and territory strategies for Japanese Academic markets. Sells Harris Geospatial Solutions products, training and professional services by qualifying and analyzing customer needs to determine the best solution for the prospect or customer, and accounts within Japanese market.
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned East Japan Academic territory which contribute your manager and sales team target.
- Acquire knowledge of our products/services and general IT skill sets in short period of time.
- Help your manager and his team to grow our sales in Japan in support of our company plan.
- Help our sales team and your colleague to grow and support to our company plan.
- Help your sales and your colleague to expand our market by effectively promoting our products and services.
- Help your manager and his team to manage all necessary market activities such as, but not limited to, seminars and trade shows.
- Work closely with other Harris and Harris Geospatial Solutions offices, especially our Bloomfield office in Colorado, to keep ourselves updated and to provide the latest information and services to customers.
- Propose and design the solution based on our products for customers.
- Take communication of the company among internal and external.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling and conducting customer and prospect onsite presentations in assigned territory.
- Develop and deliver Sales Territory reviews
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluent in native Japanese language, culture, and business practices
- Minimum beginner level English skills
- Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience
- Experience selling Enterprise and Cloud-based software solutions are a plus
- Excellent oral and written Japanese communication skills
- Working knowledge of Windows systems required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field of study
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Previous technical sales experience, preferably to academic, industry, or government research institutions
- Previous geospatial or science experience