Specialist, Cyber Intelligence (ISSO) - Hanover, MD
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Specialist, Cyber Intelligence (Information System Security Officer, ISSO)
L3Harris Technologies is currently seeking a dynamic Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for our Millersville, MD office. In this role, the selected candidate will serve as ISSO Special Access Program (SAP) and collateral systems. The candidate will coordinate with FSO/CPSO and ISSM regarding assigned security programs and be required to aid in the administering of security requirements in accordance with contractual and government regulations. Roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Serve as ISSO for authorized DoD and DCSA classified computing environments
- Prepare and maintain security Risk Management Framework (RMF) documentation (e.g., IA SOP, SSP, RAR, SCTM)
- Perform Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) activities, to include security audit reviews, vulnerability and compliance scanning, and security documentation review
- Maintain awareness of upcoming customer / government driven changes and challenges and suggest approaches to meet those challenges
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software IA problems
- Primary POC for information system security related questions on classified programs
- Coordinate onsite government and customer reviews and security assessments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems relevant to the role and responsibilities of the position OR a minimum of four years’ work experience relevant to the role and responsibilities of the position.
- Experience implementing and supporting DCSA Risk Management Framework (RMF), in accordance with the DAAPM and NIST SP 800 series
- Experience with Windows Active Directory system administration (e.g. antivirus, WSUS, account management, etc.)
- Experience configuring Windows Domains for classified operations (i.e. applying DISA STIGS, GPOs, etc.)
- Experience configuring Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools on Windows networks
- Experience with Assured File Transfer (AFT) approval and monitoring
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral)
- Active Secret security clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- Current baseline security certification (e.g. Security+, CISSP, etc.)
- Experience configuring Windows information systems for classified operations (i.e. applying DISA STIGS, etc.)
- Experience in developing external customer relationships and communications
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.