Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
In Service Program Coordinator, CSG
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. and Canada employees, effective October 24, 2022.
In Service Program Coordinator
L3HARRIS WESCAM Division
About L3HARRIS WESCAM
As a subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies and within the Integrated Mission Systems Segment, the WESCAM division develops the most advanced optical sensor and targeting systems for global defense and military sectors, National Security, Search & Rescue and Airborne law enforcement agencies. From long-range covert surveillance missions to search and rescue operations, our MX-series systems, and the mission systems solutions they are a part of, produce stabilized high-magnification electro-optical and infrared images from airborne, marine and ground based platforms, enabling our customers to see first and act first.
About the Role
The In Service Program Coordinator assists and supports the Regional and In Service Account Managers, Contracts Team, and In Service Customer Coordinators in the execution of Service Contracts to ensure uninterrupted service support to our global customer base. The In Service Program Coordinator is a highly skilled and experience senior support individual contributor that works autonomously. The individual is also responsible for creating and updating ERP entries, filing (hard or soft copy), status reports/tracking, preparation of documents, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, and formal customer document delivery submissions. May perform some research or data analysis tasks. May schedule and coordinate meetings or other events.
- Assist and support the In Service Account Manager in day to day management of Service Contract execution
- Update and maintain ERP systems for sessions related to Service Contract execution
- Maintain data integrity of customer equipment install base in ERP system
- Organize and maintain program documentation including creating program documents as required
- Support in the completion and delivery of Customer Contract Data Requirements as needed
- Confirm and complete invoice criteria and request invoicing as per contract in ERP
- Generate Purchase Requisitions to support Service Contracts as required
- Monitor warranty and service plan period of performance and report upcoming expiries for renewal
- Support program meetings including meeting documentation, status reports and tracking of action items
- Identify areas for Process improvement, assist in the development of process aids, training documents
- Some travel may be required to support customer reviews and meetings
- Able to work independently and in a team environment towards a common goal
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively balance priorities
- Able to demonstrate a proactive organized approach and ability to plan ahead for future activities
- Self-Starter with keen problem solving skills
- Ability to deal directly with internal and external customers
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools with emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in formal documentation formatting, filing and tracking techniques
- Detail oriented individual utilizing Product Data Management tools and performing the preparation of contract data item submittals
- Some experience or exposure to program management concepts such as schedules, budgets and risks
Desired Education and Experiences
- Requires highly developed job knowledge and skills
- Requires post-Secondary / Associates Degree with a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Prior experience in Service Contract coordination and / or Customer Service.
- ERP / Manufacturing / Engineering system process experience and / or technical background an asset.
- Understanding of Aerospace / Military maintenance planning or contracts is an asset.
About L3Harris Technologies
In July 2019 – L3 Technologies and Harris Corp merged to become L3Harris Technologies, becoming an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains.
Our customers perform on the world’s most challenging front lines. They trust us to keep them prepared for what’s next. We combine speed, innovation and flawless execution to give people confidence and security in the world ahead.
As we relentlessly pursue new ideas, we know that everything we bring to market must deliver, without fail, every time. The urgency of our quest is matched by our commitment to the people we serve. In a world of ever accelerating change, threat environments move fast. We move forward faster, delivering industry-leading value.
Organized into four segments – Integrated Mission Systems, Communications Systems, Space & Airborne Systems and Aviation Systems – L3Harris Technologies employs over 50,000 people worldwide in over 130 countries with annual revenues approximately $17 billion.
To learn more, visit https://www.l3harris.com/capabilities
Our work environment is both challenging and dynamic – our physical environment is state of the art. Here’s what you can expect as an L3Harris WESCAM employee
- Brand new, custom-built 330,000 sq ft Engineering and Production facility atop the Waterdown escarpment in Hamilton
- Close to hiking paths along the Bruce trail
- Every other Friday off (paid – with our rare 9/80 work schedule)
- 18000 sq ft subsidized Café including 12 mini- Café areas throughout the complex
- Free10,000 sq ft on-site gym
- Free wellness programs
- Free fruit, bagels and coffee
- Remote/hybrid work options, hoteling stations providing flexibility and multiple work options
- Wellness rooms – first aid, prayer, mother’s room and quiet zones
- Work/Life balance
- Real opportunities for growth and development
- A diverse and inclusive working culture
- Everyone’s role at L3HARRIS WESCAM contributes to protecting people’s lives
Diversity & Inclusion
We believe that diversity among our employees makes us a stronger organization.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion within our L3Harris WESCAM family, and our community by welcoming and encouraging applications from anyone interested without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, Aboriginal status or any other legally-protected groups. For people with disabilities, we work with you throughout the recruitment process to ensure you have what you need in order to be at your best. If you require any accommodation for any part of the recruitment/interview process, or as you begin your career with us just let us know and we will take care of you.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.