Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Sr Assoc, Integ/Test Engrg
Greenville, TexasJob ID IMS20221706-84499
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working in Software with L3Harris you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
What makes a successful Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical Thinker
- Detail Oriented
I love my job because every day there’s a new problem to tackle, a new skill to learn and an awesome team that has my back.Heather S., Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Senior Associate, Integration/Test Engineering
Job Location:Greenville, Texas
Responsible for supporting integration, test, and calibration activities on complex ground/airborne electronics systems on numerous programs.
- Subsystem pre-operational checks in accordance with applicable engineering documentation
- Configures/prepares LRUs and subsystem components for single and multi-thread interface
- Accomplishment of subsystem and system level Ground Test Plans
- Insertion loss testing of RF harness assemblies per released engineering and
- System and subsystem troubleshooting to component level
- Identifies subsystem LRU failures and takes appropriate troubleshooting actions to repair, replace, and retest when necessary
- Identifies hardware, software, and firmware anomalies and recommends repair/corrective actions via several enterprise software applications
- Supports EMI/Tempest testing of various airborne subsystems
- Supports software and hardware development integration activities
- Aircraft pre-flight activities to ensure system and subsystem flight readiness
- Uses several types of test equipment to perform various subsystem and system level troubleshooting and test functions:
o Local Area Network (LAN) Test Devices
o Network Analyzer
o Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR)
o Digital Multimeter
o Frequency Counter
o Function Generator/AWGs
o Signal Generator
o Spectrum Analyzer
o Power/Watt Meter
o Fiber Optic Test Devices
- Employs several COTS and organic software applications to complete test activities
- May be required to perform in-flight duty as observer on several airborne platforms
- Some second shift and overtime maybe required
- May be responsible for the preparation and/or review of engineering documents
- Advises and assists in effecting design changes to improve operational capability, equipment efficiency, and reduce cost of operation
- Frequent technical interface with various functional organizations, as well as local and offsite customers
- Successful candidate shall possess 6-8 years of experience maintaining SIGINT/COMINT mission/communications systems aboard U.S. military airborne and/or ground based platforms. A Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is desired. A combination of Military Technical Training, A.S., related experience, and/or related University credits will be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree. Must be familiar with the use of industry standard test equipment and COTS hardware. Candidate must be computer literate to include the use of Windows based programs and COTS software applications. Candidate must currently hold or have the unrestricted ability to obtain a U.S. DOD Secret Security clearance. Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. DOD Top Secret Security clearance with SCI is required. Candidates shall possess thorough analytical and troubleshooting skills and be able to communicate well via verbal or written means. Position will require flexibility with regard to assigned work schedules/shifts and may require maintenance of qualification for FAA Class III flight physical/duties in support of organizational objectives.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong applicable test environment experience.
- Experience with RC135 platforms
- Strong work ethic, maintaining a sense of urgency to ensure obligations are met.
- Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.