Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Sr Assoc, Cyber Intelligence
Greenville, TexasJob ID IMS20221401-75286
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Sr Assoc, Cyber Intelligence
Job Code: IMS20221401-75286
Job Location: Greenville, TX
L3Harris Greenville, Texas, is seeking an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) in support of Department of Defense and National programs. Duties for successful candidates include, but are not limited to reviewing and developing information system accreditation/certification support documentation; interacting with customers when changes occur that may affect the information system accreditation/certification; performing system and network self-inspections; identifying information system vulnerabilities and implementing countermeasures; assisting the ISSM in policy creation/update; maintaining information system security records; receiving direction from the ISSM. The ISSO will provide assistance on IT and information system security issues that may affect the mission of the customer. This ISSO shall also provide technical advisory support to the ISSM on Information Systems Security (ISS) related issues and technologies.
- Maintain the operational security posture for programs and information systems
- Prepare, review, and maintain documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Assessment and Authorization packages, and other documentation to support Information System accreditation.
- Ensure all IS security-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals; and ensure audit records are collected, reviewed, and documented (to include any anomalies).
- Tracks and works off Plans of Action & Milestones (POAMs) against accredited information systems.
- Develop and maintain a directorate focused information systems security program to ensure compliance of IT assets with accreditation requirements specified under ICD 503, DAAPM, IC, and DoD regulations, policies, and procedures.
- The selected candidate will act as a member of a diverse security team and participate in Engineering and Configuration Review Boards and Working Groups to develop secure system solutions.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field or equivalent
- 2 years experience in information assurance/security experience. RMF/DIACAP/NISPOM preferred.
- Minimum DoD 8570 IAM I certified.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (800-53)
- Familiarity with personnel security and physical security accreditation
- Familiarity with applicable IC, and DoD policies, procedures, and operating instruction related to IT, and IA.
- The position requires strong critical thinking/analytical skills, attention to detail, creativity, and a sustained commitment to excellence and quality.
- The position requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with SPLUNK, NESSUS, Security Center highly desired
- Experience with network and information systems at varying classification levels
- Familiarity with system architectures, to include WAN/LAN design and maintenance, controlled interfaces, etc.
- Experience with Windows and Linux client/server security administration and the underlying technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, and the security subsystem (IA&A).
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.