Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Spvr, Aircraft Maintenance
Greenville, TexasJob ID IMS20221907-87042
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: SPVR. Aircraft Maintenance
Job Code: IMS20221907-87042
Job Location: Greenville Texas
The Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for managing and controlling production, schedules, budgets and quality objectives. Supervisor must demonstrate strong leadership and managerial skills to lead several tasks simultaneously to achieve on-time delivery. Supervisor must possess significant level of expertise pertaining to Mechanical modifications, PDM Fuel Systems Maintenance, and assemblies.
- Assist in the development of, performance metrics in key areas such as Quality, Cost and Schedule.
- Analyze such metrics and be able to identify trends and provide corrective action when applicable
- Facilitate self-directed work teams, provide training in "core skills" areas to team members and peers, and interact with internal and external customers with respect to product planning, problem resolution, and process improvement
- Support production, business, and other processes in a team-based manufacturing environment
- Perform activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including total quality management, manufacturing systems, material management, and process re-engineering
- Must be flexible to work off shifts and overtime
Requires a bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years of experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
- 6+ months professional experience with computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office Suite, with heavy emphasis on Excel.
- Working knowledge of Mechanical modifications and assemblies.
- 6+ months heavy experience in aircraft troubleshooting pertaining to fuel systems.
- 6+ months heavy experience in navigating schematics and maintenance manuals as required.
- Requires knowledge of and planning for depot-level maintenance and baseline modifications on various airframes.
- Fuel Systems PDM Maintenance experience
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Must be a self-starter and motivated.
- Must be technically proficient.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and have the ability to coordinate with other functional groups and support organizations.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.