Spvr Aircraft Maintenance
Greenville, TexasJob ID IMS20210904-59481
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Spvr Aircraft Maintenance
Job Code: IMS20210904-59481
Job Location: Greenville, TX
Performs supervisory functions providing instruction, direction, and resources to employees assigned. Must be capable of reading, interpreting, and executing the requirement of Structural drawings, Technical Manuals and related TPS specifications. Must be capable of planning and executing contractual requirements within established schedules and budgets. Represents the team, presenting team suggestions and recommendations on processes and procedures in accordance withorganization cost, quality, and productivity goals.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to create and maintain strong working relationships within the company and with customers. Technical writing ability required.Establish and maintain a working environment conducive to high employee morale and productivity
- Understand and effectively communicate production goals. Serve as a catalyst in employee engagement and productivity. Use data to drive action and engage employee in contributing to a continuous improvement culture, address any shortfalls to daily production plan.
- Report performance and analyze data to identify potential problems and issues: Key participant in the problem-solving process. Works collaboratively to develop sound plans and corrective actions to ensure adherence to quality standards, delivery schedules, cost performance, and safe working conditions.
- Conduct a daily walkthrough inspecting all work areas for cleanliness. Identify any issues, concerns or areas for improvement. Lead team in 5S, FOD protocols, be exemplary role model.
- Continually review and enforce the use and maintenance of work instructions, routers, logs, scrap tickets, training matrix, calibration requirements and company procedures.
- Ensure all subordinates are properly trained and certified. Work with manufacturing engineers to provide proper training. Report any training concerns to leadership.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly status reports as required.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years of relavent experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
- Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Demonstrated expertise in training materials that contain operational procedures, system descriptions, test procedures, and repair procedures.Proficiency using Microsoft products (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Understanding of and experience working with root cause problem solving methodologies.
- Experience supervising in a union environment.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.