Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Senior Specialist, Program Management
Greenville, TexasJob ID IMS20221506-84193
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Senior Specialist, Program Management
Job Code: IMS20221506-84193
Job Location: Greenville, Texas
This Program Manager (PM) position has responsibility for working with the program team to lead critical corporate wide projects from request for proposal (RFP), to design and delivery requirements. This includes the responsibility for leading the proposal preparation and internal and external negotiation, preparation of SOW specifications and contract performance (cost, schedule, and quality).
- The PM will also be responsible for briefing customer, user, and upper management on all facets of the program.
- The PM directs the work of functional employees in the execution of the assigned projects while establishing and monitoring performance to schedules, plans and milestones. The selected individual must set the highest ethical standards for self and others. Frequent customer, user, and upper management interaction is routine.
- This position will be as the PM for for leading various projects and intital concept throught fully complete projects with requisite delivery.
- The PM will work along side our finance team for requirements associated with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) data collection, reporting, and variance justification.
- The PM will be responsible for leading the overall integration of the program integrated master schedule (IMS) with tracking and reporting system.
- Clearance if required – Active Secret Security Clearance
- With no barriers for a Top Secret or Ability to apply
- Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance which requires U.S. citizenship.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of system-level requirements, design practices, hardware specification, and development is desired.
- Applicant will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Data network system knowledge is a plus.
- 15% Travel will be required to support customer requirements.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Position requires the flexibility to work on short notice, overtime, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.