Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Quality Control Auditor Associate (Electrical/Mechanical Manufacturing)
Greenville, TexasJob ID IMS20221306-83974
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Quality Control Auditor Associate (Eletrical/Mechanical Manufacturing)
We are currently seeking a Quality Control Auditor Associate for our Greenville, TX location.
The Senior Associate Quality Control personnel will report to the Manufacturing Quality Control Manager as part of the Quality Department. This position will be responsible for identifying, establishing, managing, and monitoring all Quality related responsibilities, requirements, and processes respective to assigned manufacturing programs.
Performs analysis on reported nonconformities and discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical CNC machining, sheetmetal, metal finishing, composites and clinical data. Further investigates the cause for discrepancies and nonconformities to develop disposition and recommend corrective action plans. Leads material review board and Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) activities. Interfaces with hanger dock and line, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met. Conducts program quality cost account management and manages supplier corrective actions. Serves as the primary interface to customers and supplier for quality related matters.
- The candidate filling this position will be responsible for conformity inspections of major repairs and alterations to ensure compliance with technical data. Compliance audits of requirements related to company procedures, DCMA 8210.1, AS9100, and FAA regulations.
- Position has possibility of working alternate shifts in support of program needs.
- The person filling this position will be responsible for all people, product, and process related verification and compliance audits of Mechanical Manufacturing and major modification installations as well as performing ODA inspections on FAA related programs.
- Candidate must possess experience in maintenance, modification and fabrication of detail parts and assembly. Have a working knowledge of mechanical assembly, CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, metal finishing and composites. Candidate must be familiar with engineering drawings and process specifications.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance, which requires US Citizenship.
- Practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Any of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience.
- Graduate Degree or equivalent with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
- Three years of experience performing conformity inspections of articles.
- Must be able to complete necessary training for inclusion on the ODA Inspection Unit Member Roster and perform FAA Conformity Inspections.
- Intimately familiar with FAA documentation and Regulations (CFR 14).
- Must have a cooperative attitude and be able to positively interface with internal and external customer personnel.
- Good written and verbal communication required for daily coordination with Production, Engineering, Program Office and Customer.
- Must be able to work a Weekend shift - Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of root cause analysis and establishing corrective action plans.
- Familiar with DCMA 8210.1, AS9100 requirements
- FAA Airframe Certificate
- CMM Experience
- AS9102 First Article Inspection Process
- Experience with Military and FAA Certifications.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.