Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Program Planning/Scheduler 3
Greenville, TexasJob ID IMS20222406-85136
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Program Planning/Scheduler 3
Job Code: IMS20222406-85136
Job Location: Greenville, TX
Duties include managing the development and maintenance of complex program schedules including resource loading and schedule analysis. Individual will help develop the format, tools and tracking/reporting methods to be used as the company refines its Program Planning and Scheduling processes for standardization and enterprise wide resource management. This position also supports the programs in developing plans and integrating inputs from all programs. Qualified candidates will interface with all elements of the program team to develop and support regular maintenance of the program IMS.
Selected candidate will assist to develop, maintain, and coordinate the Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet all program objectives within assigned area. Candidate will perform schedule analysis in support of assigned programs or projects. Ensures major projects and program schedules are integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality. In addition, perform risk analysis, identify and resolve critical path and network logic conflicts. Utilize Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas. Ensures compliance with internal program procedures and project control system guidelines. Will also lead and participate in scheduling status reviews.
- Work with Program Management Office to develop tools and techniques for the creation of Integrated Master Schedules including standard phases and gates, contract data requirements, and resource loading; also, the capability to perform analysis on development programs as well as production programs.
- Perform regular analysis of program schedules to evaluate program and enterprise wide resource needs through the integration of all program schedules including metrics on schedule status, schedule architecture, critical path analysis, schedule variance analysis, network logic validation and program baseline maintenance.
- Develop integrated master schedules using SOW and WBS.
- Coordinate with Control Account Managers (CAM – if assigned) and cross functional Integrated Product Team (IPT) members in the development, maintenance, and analysis of work package schedules.
- Work within a team environment to provide insights into program scheduling trends and best practices to assist program teams with formulating achievable program schedules
- Perform Monte Carlo Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA) on key programs as part of standard work
- Manage Risk and Opportunity in the IMS
- End-to-end ownership of maintenance and coordination of schedule integration between supplemental schedules, the IMS, and the Program Summary Master Schedule.
- Must be able to identify and recommend insightful mitigation plans, to ensure the IMS is used as a predictive model and remains a valued management tool for the program.
- Simultaneously support multiple programs of varying complexity
- Final job/position grade will be determined by selected candidate’s experience level
- Develops process improvements to achieve program goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum 4 years planning experience or 4 years minimum related experience with Master’s degree. Equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered
- Existing security clearance
- Ability to interface and influence at all levels of the organization
- Advanced Microsoft Project, Excel, Excel Pivot Tables, and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated experience on programs with responsibility for development and execution of the IMS, including setup, baseline management and update/maintenance, schedule analysis, critical path analysis, SRAs, Cost/Schedule Integration, and CDRL deliveries.
- Experience with schedule health metrics (e.g. DCMA 14-point check) and Schedule Metric Analysis – such as BEI, CPLI, SPI, etc.
- Able to work within tight deadlines and multi-task various projects in an organized manner required
- Critical thinking and problem solving, attention to detail and quality of product deliverables
- U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Earned Value Management (EV) and earned value techniques
- Familiarity with DOD contracts and requirements is desirable
- Exposure to Milestone Pro in the use and maintenance of One Page schedule views
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.