Manager, Supply Chain Management - Data Analytics
Greenville, TexasJob ID IMS20213003-58824
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Manager, Supply Chain Management – Data Analytics
Job Code: IMS20213003-58824
Job Location: Greenville, Texas
L3Harris is seeking a talented Senior professional with strong knowledge in data science, advanced analytics, software development familiarity and program management. The candidate will oversee a team responsible for data analytics and visualization, translating business results into meaningful metrics and recommendations aimed at improving performance. The role requires collaboration and communication with other functional groups to gain concurrence on operational processes, practices and procedures. The role also requires an understanding of Supply Chain Management and the key elements of managing a supply chain organization performance.
The Manager, Supply Chain Management – Data Analytics responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supply Chain Management understanding and experience
- Innovate and refine, integrations between applications and platforms
- Manage a team to create statistical modeling, data visualization and predictive modeling
- Designing new processes and algorithms to handle large, complex data sets
- Leveraging expertise to examine data from multiple sources to discover new patterns and insights
- Coordinate across the IMS Supply Chain organization to collection and document user requirements, development of use cases, estimates and work plans documenting new procedures as needed
- Maintain high quality standards within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Work with executive leadership and company IT to stand up a data strategy to continue to build a resilient supply chain by ensuring the data science teams methodologies are structured to evolving business requirements
- Knowledge in cleansing of data sets, data pipelines, data storage and data integrity
Job Qualification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of nine (9) years of applicable experience. A combination of education and experience may also be considered. A degree in Data Science or similar discipline is desired. MS in Digital Management or related field is preferred.
- Experience in configuration and development of dashboards including Tableau and Google
- Hands-on experience working both Windows and Linux/Unix environments
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience in Supply Chain, Enterprise Resource Planning or like analytics
- Experience of Data Analysis, Data Management, and Data Warehousing using Oracle and PL/SQL queries
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, effective organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects while working in a team environment
- Fast learner able to adjust to project needs and learn new skills quickly
- Self-starter that can work independently
- Experience supervising data analytics team is desired
- Oracle/Agile, SAP and CostPoint experience is desired
Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.