Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
DoD Skillbridge Internship: RC-135 Systems Engineer, Collection Operator
Greenville, TexasJob ID IMS20221706-84473
What makes a successful early career professional at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
I completed two summer internships at L3Harris before transitioning to a full-time role. I was able to learn firsthand about the engineering process, the quality of products produced, the helpfulness of my co-workers, how the company operates and the potential to expand my career.Jason, Electrical Engineer, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Spec, Systems Engineering
Job Location: Greenville, Tx
L3Harris’ DoD SkillBridge/Career Skills Program is connecting transitioning service members to career training opportunities within our organization. We will provide service members with valuable civilian work experience through industry specific training, certifications and on the job experience during their DoD Skillbridge/Career Skills Program to help them ready themselves for their next mission.
L3Harris aims to attract and retain veteran talent and to help bridge the gap between their military service and civilian careers within our organization. L3Harris is eager to share to our knowledge and experience with our service members.
Job Description: THIS IS A DOD SKILLBRIDGE OPPORTUNITY OPEN TO US MILITARY ACTIVE-DUTY SERVICE MEMBERS
L3Harris is seeking a Systems Engineer with a background in SIGINT or ISR to join our growing team of SIGINT experts. As a Systems Engineer within the SIGINT team you will be involved in activities directly related to the design and development of complex, specialized, hardware/software systems that process and manipulate data from multiple data sources.
- Will work with various departments to manage and develop ISR systems within L3Harris.
- Prepare and present technical results for internal and external program meetings.
- Evaluate requirements definition, flow-down and traceability.
- Analyze data from verification test efforts.
- Communicate effectively with developers to explain the requirement when needed.
- Travel to meet with vendors for evaluation items with the customer require top tier interpersonal communication skills.
- Candidate should understand basic electrical theory, electronics test equipment (digital voltmeter, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF signal generators, RF power meters, network Analyzers, antenna range measurement systems) and their applied use in testing of RF systems and mixed signal products.
- Must be capable of reading and interpreting block diagrams, wire diagrams, mechanical drawings and circuit schematics to isolate component malfunctions.
- Bachelor degree (in Engineering or equivalent technical field, Electrical Engineering is preferred) with a minimum of four (4) years of applicable experience.
- Prior work experience should directly be related to SIGINT systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
- Must have the ability and willingness to travel as needed up to 10%.
- Active DoD security clearance at the TS/SCI level.
Preferred Skills (beyond required):
- Experience working with RC-135 Collection Systems; Prior experience as a Collection Operator (CO) or Special Signals Development (SSD) operator a plus.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- RF and Antenna Design
- Wiring Diagrams
- Cable Design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Special Signals
- Multi-Int Systems,
- Open Architectures
- Integration of ISR Sensors/Systems
- RF Cable, RF Board, and RF System Design of ISR Sensors/Systems
- Hands-on experience with the Special Signals suite of hardware.
- Experience working successfully both independently and in a team environment with the ability to lead small test teams through an entire build cycle.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.