Assoc Mgr, Configuration Mgmt
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Associate Manager, CM/DM
Job Code: IMS20200710-51557
Job Location: Greenville, TX
Responsibilities include but are not limited to management and oversight of the daily activities of a team of configuration and data management specialists. Successful candidate will act as the L3Harris technical interface to the customer for all configuration and data management activities across the site. Will provide direction, guidance and mentoring to direct reports on requirements and job responsibilities. Will have in-depth knowledge of the types of configuration control and data management skillsets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field with a minimum of 6 years of experience in a technical environment. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirements.
- Previous experience leading and delivery activities
- Team leadership
- Staffing to include forecasting and hiring
- Experience developing, monitoring, analyzing and taking action based on team operational metrics
- Support of business development to include estimating as well as writing of subcontractor specs and statements of work, RFI/RFP responses and proposals
- In-depth knowledge and past experience as a configuration and data management specialist
- Must possess strong computer skills (Microsoft Office programs)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Desired additional Skills:
- Familiarity with configuration/data management specifications
- Familiarity with configuration control of military and commercial (FAA) documents
- Experience in the conduct of functional and physical configuration audits
- Basic aircraft knowledge
Position requires the ability to maintain a Secret DOD Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.