Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Administration D - Administrative Assistant
Greenville, TexasJob ID IMS20221609-90589
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Administration D – Administrative Assistant
Job Code: IMS20221105-82159
Job Location: Greenville, Texas
L3Harris is seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform administrative and staff support duties to support the ISR Sector Airworthiness Group in Greenville, TX. The individual must demonstrate the highest level of personal integrity, professionalism, and work ethic as well as delivering a high level of customer service for internal and external customers.
This position requires someone with strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Must possess the ability to multitask, adapt to changing environments and prioritize multiple competing demands. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable working as an individual or in a group setting and able to interact with all levels of management.
- Provide administrative support to the Airworthiness team.
- Make travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Manage calendars, schedules and coordinate meetings.
- Interface with internal and external contacts (Payroll, IT, Labor Accounting, Purchasing, etc.).
- Responsible for office logistics including ordering supplies, managing incoming and outgoing mail, and helping new and existing team members obtain and maintain access to company resources.
- May perform some research or data analysis tasks.
- Assist Airworthiness team with labor tracking and forecasting tasks.
- Coordinate events and support additional projects as needed.
Job Qualification Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED equivalent along with a minimum of eight (8) years of applicable experience.
- Experience with calendar management, meeting scheduling and coordination, and creating and preparing documents or reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite tools (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience in planning and coordinating complex travel to include international travel.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with senior levels of leadership effectively.
- Demonstrated experience handling multiple tasks concurrently and making quick decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience planning and organizing schedules and events.
- Experienced with Concur – Expense Reporting System desired.
- Knowledge of L3Harris Technologies business or industry desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of L3Harris Technologies’ Policies and Procedures (Business travel, Business Courtesies, etc.) desired.
Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.