Order Management Support
Grand Rapids, MichiganJob ID AS20210804-59371
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Order Management Support
Job Code: AS20210804-59371
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI
- Ensure export control requirements are being met as they relate to the Customer Support Administrator position.
- Takes the lead to improve the way we do business with all Customers. Identify,recommend, and implement innovative process improvements. Ensures SOP’s are updated upon completion of process improvement projects. Participates in business to business capabilities through Web-site enhancements and E-commerce upgrades.
- Manages customer relationships beyond current business activities by developing relationships with Customers.
- Will be responsible for all interfaces between Aviation Products and customers regarding contract/PO matters. Can manage customer conflict with tact to ensure a win-win solution.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of MRP systems and will become knowledgeable with L3Harris MRPs as it relates to the Order Management function.
- Demonstrates empowerment, ownership, and accountability throughout all aspects of the Order Management position.
- Maintains current customer files and archive files and correspondence greater than one year old.
- Assists other Order Management administrators when required. Provides support to Regional Sales.
- Managers and pro-actively communicates sales activity.
- Responsible for performing job duties in a manner consistent with established L3Harris Ethics and Standards.
- Responsible for working a manner consistent with established safety rules and regulations and the use and maintenance of required personal protective equipment; including, but not limited to safety glasses, etc.
- May develop and process dealer agreements with the necessary management approvals.
- 4 years of prior related customer experience. Preferrable with an Associate degree in Business or Aviation
- Experience in Excel, specifically with developing pivot tables, charts and formulas.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.