Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Supply Chain Program Manager (Palm Bay, FL/Ft. Wayne, IN)
Fort Wayne, Indiana; Palm Bay, FloridaJob ID SAS20220711-93074
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Principal, Supply Chain Program Management
Job Code: SAS20220711-93074
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL or Ft. Wayne, IN
Do you have what it takes to lead L3Harris Space Systems programs into the next era of space systems satellite programs? Are you interested in competing and winning new business opportunities related to space? Do you have what it takes to execute a fixed price development program that is literally changing the game in responsive space? If so, L3Harris Space Systems is seeking a Supply Chain Program Manager for the ISR Space business to capture and execute responsive space programs. Overall responsibilities include working with the customer and leading the internal and supplier teams in capturing and executing space programs and/or studies with emphasis on technology development and mission solutions including:
- Responsible for leading Space and Airborne Systems supply chain program management in partnership with Engineering, Program Management, and Operations to drive execution, alignment with commodity strategies, supply base optimization, and lowest total acquisition cost on a key Program.
- Able to use hands-on, cross-functional approaches to identify pain points and drive improvements. Must have the passion, business acumen and experience to drive best-in-class supply chain processes and efficiencies
- Work with the assigned functional and program leaders to track and coordinate all program deliverables, highlighting key program risks and putting plans in place to mitigate those risks, providing regular reports/updates on program status, including identification and mitigation of long-term supply chain risks
- Manage the flow of critical milestones and project requirements including analysis of supplier capacity and capability. Will ensure supplier ability to supply parts with on-going adjustment of material flow for adequate line fill and inventory optimization
- Provide technical support for DFx (design for all desirable manufacturability, assembly, test attributes) including reviewing engineering changes and assessment of materials/supply chain impact
- Active engagement in process improvements to continually increase efficiency and effectiveness of product development and supply chain processes
- Manage supplier relationships and supplier performance to achieve program and customer requirements
- Interacts with suppliers to ensure appropriate support and execution of deliverables as well as participate in managing supplier relationships and performance
- Interface and influence a diverse team comprised of L3Harris engineering and supply chain, and supplier teammates
- Interface with program managers of various stakeholder programs
- Develop, drive, and track supply chain management metrics customized to space programs
- Responsible for high-level relationship management, evolve as recognized thought leader/trusted partner
- Fully understand customer mission gaps, constraints, and objectives
- Effectively communicate the L3Harris value proposition from a technical and programmatic perspective
- Drive long-term business strategy
- Demonstrate high ethical standards and regard for the L3Harris Code of Conduct
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 15 years of related experience, OR Graduate degree with a minimum of 10 years of related experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Secret clearance preferred, but not required
- Experience in the following contract types: FFP, FPIF, T&M, Labor Hour, Cost Reimbursement (w/fixed-fee, incentive fee or award fee)
- Experience as Cost Account Manager for Subcontracts managing budgets and sales forecasting
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to periodically travel to supplier facilities (mainly domestic locations)
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.