Spec, Program Finance
Fort Wayne, IndianaJob ID SAS20212203-58449
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Specialist, Program Finance
Job Code: SAS20212203-58449
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN
The Specialist, Program Finance Analyst (PFA) will work in a fast paced environment with high expectations, diverse assignments and a collaborative team setting. This role is involved in supporting all phases of a contract from proposal preparation through contract closeout. The analyst will be responsible for development and distribution of financial reports to stakeholders throughout the organization. The analyst must also understand the requirements of their internal customers and provide useful, timely data to assist in the decision-making process.
- Providing financial analysis on programs, including actuals, estimate to complete (ETC), estimate at complete (EAC) and Earned Value (EV) based on inputs from the program team.
- Analyzing and reporting of cost and schedule performance against baseline.
- Assisting the business team with focusing on cost control, achieving financial targets, and driving cash flow.
- Providing financial analysis for audits and other financial activities.
- Ensuring reported costs agree to the general ledger and estimates are properly supported.
- Learning and adhering to L3Harris policies and procedures.
- Ad hoc analysis may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA Degree in Finance or Accounting and a minimum of 4 years of experience in a finance or accounting role OR Minimum of 2 years of experience with a Master’s Degree.
- 3+ Years' Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Demonstrated history of teamwork and partnering with other parts of an organization
- Experience with a financial ERP system, such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, or SAP.
- Experience with a financial forecasting system, such as Hyperion.
- Experience with US Gov’t contracting, including multiple rate structures, color of money, allowable / unallowable cost, cost compliance and policies.
- EVMS experience highly desirable to include use of EV tools (MPM or Cobra)
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.